We are asking all stakeholders to do their part to keep I3 Academy safe and healthy. The I3 Academy team is committed to keeping students and staff safe and healthy. The key points of our commitment are the following:
- Communication will be of utmost importance regarding new and continuing developments.
- Student dignity and privacy are always a priority, but will be treated with extra care as we manage potential and actual COVID-19 cases in our community.
- School cleanliness, hand hygiene, and social distancing will be implemented to the best of our ability.
- I3 family preferences and needs will be honored when possible.
- Access to high-quality teachers and curricula will be a priority in all learning formats.
- Support services for special populations (special education, 504, gifted, etc.) will be in place for all learning formats.
- Every effort will be made to ensure access to technology is not a barrier for any family.