- Stay home for 5 days
- If no symptoms or symptoms are resolving after 5 days, students can return to school. Must be fever free without the aid of fever reducing medications within the 24 hours upon return to school
- Students will not be required to test to return to school.
- Continue to wear a well fitted mask appropriately as required when in school
Students that have NOT been vaccinated and test positive :
- Will continue to stay home for 10 days and testing to return will be "highly" recommended
Covid Exposure: Students that are Vaccinated
Students that have been fully vaccinated, boosted, or completed their primary series of Pfizer within the last 6 months months will:
- Not have to quarantine, unless symptomatic
- Continue to mask as required
- Test on day 5, if possible (Home test is acceptable)
- If you begin to develop symptoms, or test positive, stay home and contact administration and your school nurse.
Covid Exposure: Students that are Unvaccinated
For students that are not vaccinated, completed their primary series of Pfizer over 6 months ago and are NOT BOOSTED
Parent/Guardian will need to contact the school nurse as these guidelines are very case specific
Thank you for continuing to partner with us in keeping our I3 Families as safe as possible!