Skip to main content
Voice Recognition


Frequently Asked Questions About Enrollment Verification


How do I access SchoolMint?

Download free app from your app store

Web browser -


What if I do not know my username for SchoolMint? 

Contact Lori Sills at 205-403-5777, and she can give you that information.


What documents need to be uploaded into SchoolMint?

  • Photo Identification of custodial parent/legal guardian
  • Birth Certificate (or alternative documentation showing child’s age)
  • Proof of Residence (annual tax notice/mortgage statement, copy of lease/rental agreement, or current HUD certificate)
  • Current Alabama power bill or gas bill from Spire
  • Custody papers (if applicable) - must be a certified court order showing physical custody


What if I live with somebody and the residency information is in their name?

Upload the proof of residence and power or gas bill in their nameIn the additional documents section, upload two pieces of recent mail (or documents) that has your name and the address on it (ex. bill, paystub, etc.).


Do I need to provide withdrawal paperwork from my child’s current school at this time?

No, not at this time.


How will I know if I uploaded the correct documents?

Once documents have been reviewed and verified, you will receive a confirmation email and/or text.  If additional information is needed, Lori Sills will contact you directly.